4.13.2006

and even more halloween slides

oh yes, the halloween slide fun never ends! not even five months later! it's good fodder for when i don't have anything productive to talk about.

... i was thinking about something deep earlier... oh yes. i want to write little blurbs about the books i've read and/or been reading. they've been rather intriguing as of late. nothing big. but that'll be later, i suppose.

:: and without further ado ::

halloweenslide14
rachel

halloweenslide13
jen (i believe)

halloweenslide15
me

halloweenslide16
anthony

halloweenslide17
me

3 comments:

FRITZ said...

wooooooo.

I don't know if I should appreciate your genius or tell you to get thee to a head shrinker.

Anyway, good stuff. I'd like to have a gallery of this in my house. In a dark hallway with lots of recessed lights.

kimberlina said...

thanks, yes, well, it was for a halloween show. :)

madge said...

Ummm, hooray again for book quippage.