6.01.2006

busy bee

so this is what i've been feverishly working on this past week:

craft

little bags! they're about 7 inches by 4 inches. looking at them now, i realize there really aren't that many of them... oh well! i have until saturday, 7 pm.

.... i think that this is all that i'll have to sell at the show. um, and i still haven't finished the 2 big messenger robot bags.

also, i am missing skin from my thumb where the needle tightener knob bashed my sensitive digit. my fault, i'm really bad about where i put my fingers. and i've only stabbed my finger once!

these little babies are for the very first craft show Girlfriend Sweatshop will be participating in on june 3rd!

ok, i have to stop here, because my mind is all over the place and i can't write any sort of coherent paragraph or sentence. i keep rewriting them and rereading them and it's just not meshing in my mind.

night!

6 comments:

Anna May Won't said...

so cute! i'd buy one.

Tits McGee said...

1) I'll buy the one in the upper left hand corner, please. Seriously.

2) "i'm really bad about where i put my fingers" Heh. Heh heh.

madge said...

I can't wait.
I can't wait!
Your bags are darling!

kimberlina said...

thanks, doris! :)

tits - it's yours! do you have paypal? ::waggles fingers::

madge - i'm excited, too. i went to sacred grounds tonight and got some coffee. so yum!

Sleep Goblin said...

dammit, i wanted the one in the upper left hand corner!

i'm jealous of your craft show experience...

yen said...

Ahh...so these are your pretty purses! So cute ah!! :)