8.08.2006

only tuesday. wtf.

oh, nescafe, beautiful, delicious, creamy liquid of the asian gods... enter my bloodstream quickly and work your magic. unsleepify my mind, remove the hard crusts of sleep from the crevasseseses of my brain and please please please don't let me fall asleep at my desk at work.
  • michael - franz ferdinand, franz ferdinand
  • breathing lessons - penfold, amateurs and professionals
  • helicon 1 - mogwai, ten rapid
  • patent on the better - engine down, to bury within the sound
  • non-shuffle mode:
  • works cited - candy bars
  • violets - candy bars
  • landscape - candy bars
  • the flood in your town - candy bars
  • away we drift - elliott, photorecording
  • blessed by your own ghost - elliott, photorecording
  • 100,000 fireflies - the magnetic fields, distant plastic trees

3 comments:

fb said...

Which Mogwai albums would you recommend to me?

Meghan said...

i like "crevasseseses".... it makes me smile.

yep! your math is correct. my birthday is tomorrow (the 10th of August at 0259, to be exact)! huzzah for not being a confused teenager anymore! now i can be a confused twenty-something!

yeah. i'm going back to sleep. cheers!

---MB

madge said...

How I'd love a cup-o-nescafe.

And a job.

*BLLLURRGLE*