12.26.2006

happy boxing day!

screw you, megatron

christmas holidays are over and 6 hours of travelling complete! two excellent meals at the yau and maltese residences. lobster & lasagna!

i got some cute gifts, ant got some cute gifts, the cats got catnip.

i'm feeling pretty relaxed right now after a day of work, a shower, a nice dinner out, chianti and a face mask -- not in that order.

like madge, 2007 is perhaps when you'll see me next. of course, i could be lying and i'll be around in the next few days, but i am still attempting to clean the house. it may be a lost cause, but we'll see how it goes.

and this is for you, job!
and screw you, too!

4 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

PRIME!!!!

I want!!

Bee said...

That is. the funniest. thing. EVER!!!!

I agree with Optimus...I had to be at work at 6:30 a.m. tuesday.

RAW!

Sleep Goblin said...

I am proud to say I date a girl who not only has access to an Optimus Prime, but who also takes pictures of him giving the bird. Glorious!

Tits McGee said...

I so totally heart you.