12.07.2006

room with a (beach) view

officially, yesterday was the last day of classes! a milestone, of sorts. a semesterstone.

::commences territorial marking of semesterstone::
ahhhh...

unfortunately, still a last few assignments to go. which i am thoroughly not thinking about until sunday night. it's due at 5 pm on wednesday, but i hope to have it completed by 2 pm at least. maybe even by tuesday! ::gasp:: amazement!

in an email to daniel today:

kim needs -
hammock
quilt
mimosa
worn book
time bubble creating an extra 30 hours of free time
cabana boy
65 degree weather

today is already thursday.

tonight we have a truncated girlfriend sweatshop mtg. then home. then sending scanned images to be printed by saturday. then sewing until the wee hours.

friday - work. then more sewing and crafting into wee hours.

saturday - head to sarasota for mimosas and craft show on sunday.

this is where we are staying! http://www.helmsleysandcastle.com/
coffee machine? check.
mini fridge? check.
iron? check.
blow dryer? check.
heated swimming pools? check.
shuffleboard? check.
ocean view? check!

i must craft!! because seriously? the holiday fest wiped. me. out. inventory-wise. i am horrified to think that i shall have little to show at the atomic holiday bazaar, which was the show for which we were more excited about! plus, they have a nifty article about AHB in creative loafing. kickin'.

my life is a big to-do list as of late. i can't wait until the holidays when at least classes are over and craft show stuff is out of the way.

2 comments:

madge said...

So weird.

I was Etsy-shopping for passport covers; I don't know where I landed, but one shop said they'd be at the Atomic Holiday Bazaar in Sarasota. So I Googled.

Then I checked the GFSS homepage to make sure you were going!

Then I e-mailed jealous thoughts.

Then! I read your blog and find out I should have known all along!

Have a beautiful time! Hello to the girls!

Anonymous said...

I are completely done with school as of 30 minutes ago! (last assignment due by 5pm Wednesday-today-right?) I am officially done with school forever! We are so great! By the way, it was so nice seeing you a couple of weeks ago. Give Anthony our love!

Alexis