2.07.2007

busy bee, no time to think or pause

so lots of things going on.

i may have mentioned some before.

i got a job at the downtown public library. i'll be putting in my 2 weeks soon. anthony suggested i put in my 2 weeks notice a little early, so i have a few days off to relax! damn, that boy is so smart. my workaholic ways would have had me go straight from one job on friday to another on monday! sometimes, kim = retarded.

we are moving the weekend of the 15th to a new place. a very clean place. a very yuppie place. a very secure double-gated community place. we're pretty excited. the thought to buy a house flashed through our minds many times and we were about to pick up the phone and call a friend who does loans, but then we heard how everyone's mortgages went up $300-$400 a month and the idea was quickly nixed.

hm, i guess that's it, really. but the home hunting has been pretty exhausting. add work, class, interviews, paperwork filling out, drug tests, homework, cooking a quiche, packing and feeling guilty about not crafting and it gets a little overwhelming.

here's a little quick meme i've read all over the place. i probably got it from the beautious madge:

Official rules: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. i love vinegar. with a passion. red, balsamic, rice, chinese red wine vinegar -- i love it all. i don't crave salads as much as i crave the vinegar dressing. i used to drink it. ... ok, i still do sometimes. just a tiny amt. it should be savored, like wine.
  2. thong underwear grosses me out.
  3. thong flip-flops hurt my toesies.
  4. i made loud tongue chewing noises when i sleep. i think it's from wearing a retainer.
  5. i easily confuse male actors that look alike. examples: josh lucas and matthew mcconaughey; bruce willis and ed harris.
  6. i eat pork floss. it's so delicious!!
  7. my pinky toenail is actually like 2 nails growing as one. it's weird. and apparently genetic.
  8. i don't shave my legs. or my cutlets.
  9. running out of weird things here... umm... i find it difficult to drink the recommended water amount each day, therefore my lips dry out and peel like old flakey paint, except bloodier. (yep, i'm hott like that.)
  10. when i brush my teeth, i have to wet the toothbrush and then tamp the paste down onto the bristles by hitting the brush against the sink a minimum of two times.

3 comments:

madge said...

Oh my gosh! I'm beautious!

I have my own kind of vinegar obsession...I love to inhale it and choke a little. I actually huff it.

Congrats on the new move! I am eager to know which part of town...you yuppies, you.

And you deserve a break in between the moving and unpacking and the job switch. I'd say a week would be dandy.

Naynayfazz said...

Whenever I am tagged to this type of blog, I always stare at a blank computer screen.

I also love vinegar. Last night for V-day I made cherry tomatoes sauteed with onions in red wine vinegar and then baked in the oven to make the vinegar syrupy. YUMM!

Anonymous said...

oH, U R korea beach? kuchi? I heard that, maybe.