2.15.2007

valentine's day comic

warning: large images ahead!

i was going to post larger images, but it's just too hard to read.

ant and i aren't big on valentine's day. one of the only times we've actually gone out to eat on v-day was for sushi w/ our friend erika! really, the more the merrier.

this year was no different. we packed and did laundry, relaxed and watched six feet under. oh yes, and played some wii. hot and heavy wii play action. ice hockey is fun! good thing the game came w/ a controller, b/c it's so not worth the $50 on its own.

here's the comic anthony made me for v-day!

vdaycomic1

in case you're wondering, that's thomas's stinky-fish mouth.

vdaycomic2
our little cat yammie has a strange and disturbing fascination with thomas's ruby starfruit.

vdaycomic3
i totally do *not* drool that much.

usually.

vdaycomic4
haha - i guess you all know where i work now. i just put in my two week's notice! that's the jerk lady who yelled at me. i pretty much loathe her.

vdaycomic5




adorable!!!

8 comments:

miss lila said...

cute cute! you're lucky to have such an appreciative boy. happy valentine's! ♥

Naynayfazz said...

Hi. I found your blog over at Tits Mcgee's place. What a nice gift you received. I love when people make homemade gifts. That is way better than anything you can get. :)

madge said...

Awwwwwww.
Did I see the longer version earlier in the day??
Because that was even AWWWWWWWisher.

Bee said...

Nice!

Congrats on your 2 week notice (parole).

Ookami Snow said...

That was a great v-day gift.

good note about Wii Play, i think i will skip it now since I already have 4 controllers.

Staci said...

That was sooo charming!

fb said...

Hello Florida!

After a longish absence I have returned and was charmed and entertained by these pages!

Kat said...

Kim! I just met you and I already love you! That was awesome :o)