12.10.2010

tgif!

ah, but no rest for the weary.

all i want to do is go home, lounge on the couch and watch some crappy movie with our new fancy pants surround sound system with anthony and our sweet yam.

unfortunately, i get to go home and pack and head down to ft myers for a wedding shoot all day saturday - 10 am to 10 pm!

note to self: bring water and snacks or perish.

the good, of course, is that i'm getting paid for this! and i'm gaining experience for future gigs!

it's hard to have your own business when you've started to already get old and are kind of inherently lazy and anti-social. what was i thinking?!

i keep going through highs & lows:

yay! i'm getting paid to shoot a wedding!
ugh, i can't just relax and spend time in my pjs...
hurray for extra money for more photo equipment!
urgle, less free time...
maybe this will be something i can do full-time and work for myself!
...but do i really want to?

so i'm in experimental mode. trying to find my boundaries and what i really enjoy and what i can do and what i can truly motivate myself to do. i'm sure that part of the problem is just trying to maintain a full time job along with a part time job. TWO JOBS! something i never thought i'd do. ever.

hhhheeeeeeerrrrreeeeeeeeee goes!

1 comment:

Sleep Goblin said...

I'm so proud of you!!! And I know exactly what you mean with "but do I want to?"