5.05.2011

paul

flickr-10

well, since DC is apparently getting a paul, i thought i'd go ahead and share our paul meal!

it was our last one in paris. seriously, every single time we saw one of these shops, we had always JUST eaten. i realized they were a chain, but STILL. look at that beautiful design! dark, sumptuous colors, shiny gold serif lettering, sandwiches that looked divine...

finally, at the airport after we'd walked up and down the concourses 3 times trying to find/understand where our gate was, we stopped here to eat before our flight to rome.

anthony was supposedly "not hungry", but he ended up getting food after i'd gotten mine:

flickr-6

and, of course:

flickr-11

uh, yes, please. can i have some more? if i visit DC in the future, i may have to take a trip to relive good food memories.

bitches, this was in the AIRPORT. and it wasn't incredibly overpriced either! america: take note.

ant's dessert was some sort of fruit pastry.

flickr-9

*sigh* now i feel the need to go to bern's for some good dessert.

we bought our food at different times and each ordered une expres (spelling iffy) (pronunciation even more so). here's the result:

flickr-7

guess which one's anthony's? UNFAIR.

1 comment:

cuidados muebles said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would fix when you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.