6.08.2006

craft + coffee = fun

much fun was had by gfss girls at the first crafting out loud fair. : ) coffee at the sacred grounds was delicious, the only negative was that it was outside. they have coffee ice cubes!

i think many of us believed that it would be inside the shop. we got there at 6.30 and it was hot-hot-hot and sticky. it cooled off once the sun went down, but then the mosquitos came out. !! i hate when sweat drips down between your ya yas.

crafting out loud - june

crafting out loud - june
jen , star, rachel & me.
products (from left to right):
star - record bowls, toothbrush bracelets (inside the bowls) and toaster covers
me - little pouches for makeup, contact stuff, sundry feminine products
rachel - wood & watercolor paintings, embroidered tank tops
jen - handbound sketchbooks & photo albums

crafting out loud - june
once night fell, we moved to a spot on the sidewalk and hung out w/ yen and (soon to be updated - i can't find her site!).

i want to write more, but it's 1 am. even though i napped like crazy today, i need my sleep.

zzzzz....zz

4 comments:

madge said...

How awesome! Nice group photo, btw. Your goods look so GFSS couture. I'm sad that I missed out...

Damn move!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I tracked you here! I had a ton of fun at COL last weekend, too; it was really great to meet everyone! I'm definitely going to the next one if I can find a way there - with only one car between the fiance and I, and him working nights, the transportation issue can get a little hairy. Hey, have you heard about the Atomic Bazaar yet? I'm going to that one for sure!

Hee, you like my orange boys. Would you believe they're 2 and 18? It's really cool you have a girl - female marmalades are pretty rare!

;D
~ lila

Tits McGee said...

Quit being so cute, would you? Look how cute you are! With your sweaty ya-yas!

I can't wait for my sundry feminine products pouch!

!!!

Willie Baronet said...

Can boys join the GFS? I thought not.

Trust me, a BFS just doesn't have the same ring to it. :-)