6.09.2006

if i can't finish cleaning....

...i'll spend 2 hours and reformat my blog instead!
what library assignment??
::rubs her eyes::

and if i read one more word about css or html... i'm going to chug this here bottle of wine. mmmm...

maybe i'll just chug it anyways.

things i am envious of (because i'm sinful like that):

madge's (ex-) job.
madge's rummy doll.
rachel's beautiful apt.
jen's super clean house.
star's job.
star's super big house.


.... that's all i can think of at present. can you tell i'm all about jobs and cleaning? hopefully soon i shall have a new job (somehow) and my house will be clean (someday).

at least, the bottom half, since i'm hosting gfss friday night.

3 comments:

Tits McGee said...

I love your new format!!! This color makes me hungry, though. In a good way.

madge said...

Yeah, what library assignment?

Crap! I'm behind by like a week and a half. I can't concentrate on anything school-related...

Don't be envious of my ex-job! It had its down sides, too, like it was too close to Wright's Gourmet Deli and therefore made me gain weight. ;)

Anonymous said...

What, you're not envious of anything from me? Uh...okay, I'm not surprised either.