6.09.2006

some things

i have an etsy store!

tits was my very first craft customer, ever (though not thru etsy). she fucking rocks the house.

the hotel surplus outlet! who would want a used hotel bed?? ::shudder::
although, you, too, can own fine works of art, such as this:

ModernElongatedPrint

the monkey chow diaries. that's nasty.

DIY impeachment. for real, folks.


"i just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."
- bush, june 18, 2002

"war is peace"
- big brother, george orwell, 1984

6 comments:

Tits McGee said...

Oh, no - it is you who fucking rocks the house, my friend.

I am honored to be your first craft customer, you totally scooped me on the monkey chow link (which just shows how fucking cool you are), the DIY impeachment link is fucking awesome, and the quotes? Holy. Fucking. Crap.

I bow at your feet.

madge said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW TEMPLATE & SUCH.

Colors, banner, etc.!

Hot damn, you are the best.

kimberlina said...

tits - pish pish. ::blush::

madge - thanks! i almost went with hot pink... i might be changing it up in the near future. heh.

fb said...

I guess monkeychow boy watched Supersize me and got inspired!

Thank you for answering my bizarre questions and for making me smile with some of the answers!

fb said...

The crafting out loud fair looks good and Team Girlfriend sweatshop looks like it produces some good work as being very pleasing on the eye! ;)

kimberlina said...

fb - thanks! :) that documentary was pretty gross. i have a friend that threw up when she saw how the fries never decomposed. *laugh*