9.15.2006

highly anticipated fridays

thank goodness for fridays!

meaghan & erika are driving in tonight for a good 'ol romp in the hay, gfss style. ok, maybe no hay romping, but as per usual, lots of food, drink and girly time. also, yarn. lots of yarn.

just 40 more minutes and i can leave the brightly lit environment of my cube. i should name my cube. my work cocoon. my freezing, forest green, work cocoon. if i should die here, i believe that my body shall be forever young, never to decompose. it is so cold that i often use my desktop battery plug as a foot warmer. now, that's pathetic. or ingenious, i'm still not sure which.


  • smoke signals - the magnetic fields, distant plastic trees
  • fortunate and holding - knapsack, silver sweepstakes
  • william, it was really nothing - the smiths, louder than bombs
  • red house - the casket lottery, possiblies and maybes
  • speed of film - elliott, false cathedrals
  • we heart our hive - q and not u, no kill no beep beep
  • things that make you want to (kiss me) - errortype:11, amplified to rock
  • buildings began to stretch wide across the sky, and the air filled with a reddish glow (demo) - red sparrowes, split EP 2005
  • panic - the smiths, the best of the smiths
  • leif erikson - interpol, turn on the bright lights
  • live through the age of radio - the cancer conspiracy, the audio medium
  • hilmar orn hilmarsson & sigur ros-5 - sigur ros, angels of the universe
  • hanging marionette - the appleseed cast, two conversations

4 comments:

fb said...

There are at least four Tampa, Florida residents that look like great people to be around!

I think you need a blanket to wear at work or take to wearing a really, really long scarf that goes round and round your neck at least twice... ;)

Daniel said...

hahaha, you're always complaining about the cold. btw, nice design change, the bright orange isn't burning my eyes anymore! -d

Tits McGee said...

C'mere, baby. I'll keep you warm.

Also, the new template is cute, but I miss your orange.

madge said...

hope you had a fun + gfss-productive weekend!