10.24.2006

50 degrees?!

there are so many things i want to post about! i feel very behind. but not that stressed, so that's a plus, i suppose.

1 - i've been wanting to post about the mug i bought from tits, like, forever ago. i absolutely adore it and everytime i have my camera out, it's in the dishwasher or at work. i figure you don't want to see my nasty tea/coffee stains all over it, so i've not had pictures taken. heart!! snap one up, yotches!

2 - insane congratulations to sleep goblin and ds on their beautiful wedding! i wish i could have been there. the weather looks absolutely amazing and they look so peaceful and happy. my only consolation is that i'll get to see them THIS FUCKING SATURDAY.

3 - i made a donation bag for the atomic holiday bazaar. one night, one bag. hell yea! if only i could keep up such momentum.... i've decided that i'm really going to try to only make bags that i, myself, would carry around. i like this one a lot. even though it's a little girly pink. :)

bag2

bag

4 - this is the kitchen of the new house my parents are building. my mom's going to have to install some sort of ladder, methinks.

kitchen

5 - mmm... my dad makes amazing, amazing food. even w/ a thrown out back.

kitchen3

kitchen2
dumplings! that's chinese red vinegar w/ ginger in the bowls.

6 - on the way to visit parents 2 weekends ago, i took some photos. yes, while i was driving. most of them were horrifically twisted, but here are a few.

matlacha
this is all of matlacha. bright and brighter! very cute.

matlacha2
lots of fishing on matlacha.

matlacha3

7 - a month ago, i had the freakiest dream where i was in a hilly area whereupon i fell into a loamy, earthy maze. when i came to, i was held hostage by ferrets. ferrets in space suits.
sometimes you can tell where dream imagery comes from. in this case, i have no idea where space ferrets could have come from! maybe it was prophetic, because a week later i spied this.

6 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

This post woke me right up and that's never an easy thing to do.

I love your pictures.

Ferrets in space suits, huh?

:)

madge said...

First, your bag is so darling! I love that you made your handle out of a zipper...and the material is really swell.

What a kitchen! In mine, I use a stool regularly (I mean a ladder).

Ferrets in space suits! Were you on shrooms?

Monkey said...

I came to "ferrets in space suits" and completely lost my train of thought.

BIG kitchen! For Big and Tall people!

Tits McGee said...

I love that bag!!!

I also love the thought of you sipping from my mug.

And the food pix! Yum! So hungry now!

fb said...

New Mogwai album out today!

Willie Baronet said...

I lerve the traffic light photo.