10.19.2006

first things first

ta da!!

tits



: )

may your day be joyous and your heart merry and light!

also, filled with delicious food and NC-17 excitement.

mmm.... food and excitment. life doesn't get any better than that.



and, ON we go!

check out those immense glasses. they, thankfully, have gotten smaller as i've gotten older. that's my brother vince - isn't he a cutie?
too old for words

note the younger self's impossibly large glasses. the better to see you with, my dear! obviously, it was part of my costume (my talented mom made both of our get-ups).
too old for words


teehee
too old for words


i have realized recently that my eyeballs stick out farther than my eyebrows.

anthony thinks it's funny, because sometimes my eyelids "press ham" against my glasses.

what this really means is that i am a highly evolved asian, which, in turn, means that in the severe cold aftermath of global warming (a la 'the day after tomorrow'), my fatty-fatty eyelids will keep my eyeballs freezer-burn free.

this is my favorite phrase at present. "my fatty-fatty eyelids." i think i got it from fatty tuna sushi, or some such food item.

anthony asked if he could call me his yellow-skinned goddess. we soon amended it to, "fatty-fatty eyelid goddess."

6 comments:

madge said...

Stop with the little Kimberlina cuteness!

STOP!

Your impossibly large glasses were just ahead of their time...like your eyelids.

Tits McGee said...

AW!!!

I love you and your giant glasses and fatty-fatty eyelids to pieces.

You are adorable and I want to eat you right up.

Sleep Goblin said...

Your fatty-fatty eyelids will protect you from the harsh harsh winds of Chicago! My eyes just water the whole time I'm there.

fb said...

Smiley smiley!

Recently the only way to get me to smile in photos is if I self mockingly take the piss out of myself and put my fingers up in a 'victory sign' teenage Japanese girl style...

Bee said...

Could NOT get any cuter.

AT ALL.

Willie Baronet said...

No way, my bday was the 20th. Happy Bday Tits!!