1.08.2007

as seen on tv

holidayfight

for some reason, my mom got my brother and anthony these humongous silicone oven mitts for christmas. they are immense. should the need arise, anthony can easily place his baby smooth hands in molten lava with these mitts. good thing, too -- vince actually utilized them by pulling cooked lobsters from boiling water that very evening.

holidayfight2
street fighter style! double dragon!


holidaycook

anthony took this photo of me making crab rangoon (real king crab meat! cream cheese! mozzerella!). he needed to have "proof" that i have actually been in a kitchen and can actually cook. truly, i can make a mean wonton.

funny side note: though i like crab rangoon now, i used to think they were an abomination of chinese restaurants. i used to be proud that my parents never sold them at their establishment. i'm silly like that. because really, cheese? yea, the chinese just love their dairy.

5 comments:

madge said...

Kimberlina,
Kimberlina,
Kimberlina...

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted. I just laughed so hard...

Sleep Goblin said...

was that sarcasm? i'm too dumb to tell...

fb said...

I just hope those two don't try to see just hot an object they can actually grab with their mitts on!

Explain that one in ER!

I now know what Red Room will be wearing in their next video or where your brother and Ant will start from for their Halloween costumes!

fb said...

What they don't have a cheese board as a dessert option at the restaurant!?

;)

Tits McGee said...

I'll admit it: I love crab rangoon. Especially dipped in hot mustard.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, almost as delicious as you.