1.19.2007

or

the bad

  • somewhat unfounded, but feeling stressed already about my research methods class (only the 2nd week!)
  • rent went up $200, so we're highly thinking of moving if we can find a place
  • missed gfss meeting this wednesday
  • the wii makes my arms soso sore - enforcing the fact that i am out of shape
  • my homemade gimchi is of subpar quality -- my korean ancestors weep with shame

the good

  • went to a hockey game on monday with jacques & lisa; will post photos (and maybe even video!) soon
  • anthony quit his crappy-crappy capital(ist) one collections job and has been interviewing for new jobs
  • i have cute red patent leather shoes
  • so stressed last night that anthony sang me cute/funny lullabies that let me relax and fall asleep w/in 5 minutes (he sings them to the tune of brahms lullaby)
  • friday to sunday = girlfriend sweatshop citywide in gainesville (asti, crafting, shopping, relaxing, wedding planning, baby-belly rubbing)
  • tuesday i have an interview for a library technical assistant position! if it doesn't pan out, thursday i move to a different dept at work (with a raise)
  • i got to hear bits and pieces of the colbert/o'reilly talks on npr this morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A HOCKEY GAME! I am so proud. I get my hockey fix online these days, seeing as how Tallahassee is 4 hours away from ANY hockey team (grumble, grrr, growl, hissssssss). Hope you had fun. MJ

madge said...

Props for Tuesday! What a thrill. You are so going to get it...

And the fact alone that you have red patent leather shoes makes me want some.

FRITZ said...

Ooof. I hated Research methods with a passion! A passion, I tell you!

I am so happy for you and Anthony. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm thrilled for your new, young, fun life.

Michael and I have aged considerably since all of this moving stuff occured.

But still! Enjoy the day! Give him a kiss! I love Anthony just for singing you to sleep.

Tits McGee said...

I WANT A WII!!!

And to see you in your red patent leather shoes.

Jealous!!!