7.04.2007

The Rules are:
  • We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  • Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) despite outward appearances, i am horrifically out of shape
2) my current dream is to live in italy in a vat of gelato (this probably doesn't help #1...)
3) i like to watch 'predator' at least once a year
4) this year marks my 10 yr high school reunion
5) i have a love/hate relationship with my clutter issues
6) i, too, am gay for transformers
7) i can move my pinkie toes independently of my other toes
8) i totally rocked 'capture the flag' in elementary school

I have tagged the following:


i'm bad at tagging others. though, again, another rockin' game. we should all play more tag.

2 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Hoorah! I TOO am gay for Transformers!!!!!! I mean, the multi-level highway fight scene? I nearly splooged right there in the theater...

madge said...

okay, i think i will do this.

your #2 would be the ideal place to live.