so. it's official. yen has bought her tickets to italy and will be joining us on the Italian Tour of Gelato, Hot Chocolate and Wine.
here's part of our tentative schedule:
11th Arrive in Rome @ 2 pm
Eat gelato and drink wine at 4pm!
Spend day in Rome after checking into hostel (preferably located near Termini train station)
Possible tourist stops include: Piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese, Tivoli, Caracalla baths, nighttime Vatican walk
we definitely have our priorities straight. i can't even tell you how excited i am to be traveling w/ friends out of the country again! and to meet friends in italy, no less! (yen will be meeting us just for italy, no rainy london for her.)
another cute pic of my traveling companions:
this one was from a long time ago, at one of our first shows at sacred grounds coffeeshop.jen and yen! if only my name rhymed. or was a boy named "ken." and jen will be the minority!
other exciting news:
- i got a bias tape maker and i swoon with happiness; no more rough edges, fretting with linings, or trying to cut 4 layers of fabric with my pinking shears
- anthony and i have been watching dexter, heroes and *coughcough* smallville with much enjoyment
- today i got to shelve at a library 5 mins from my house in the morning; this was perfect because i missed rush hour traffic (who spent 1.5 hours in traffic on tuesday? argh!)
- however, i can now say, "vorrei bire del vino. ... adesso. non piu tardi."
- this weekend is the stitch rock craft show in delray beach!
- i'm about to go to sleep!