3.25.2005

name analysis

although the name kimberly creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. this name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus. [oof]

the name kimberly gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. you can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in. obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. you can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.

(via kabalarians website)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although the name Michelle creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change.

Ummm... I guess the Kabalarians work for you better - cause this is not really me... hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, I didn't think your Kablarians would have my name analyzed they did, what a surprise..

In other news I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well and safe in Baghdad, Iraq. Not sure if you knew where I was. I kinda kept it real quiet not to worry anyone unneccesarily. I have been deployed here since early Jan and will return home at the end of May.

I just happended to find this small intenet Cafe' and had your blog website in an old e-mail. I clicked on the link and here I am. Decided to post a short message while waiting for my wife to get online to chat with me.

This deployment has been an adventure, something I've never experianced, but I am so proud of the Soldiers, Sailers, Marines, and of course Airmen that I serve with here.

My men and I work long hours and things are sometimes stressful, but so far I have been lucky to be in safe situations. I'm glad I found your website again.

Take care, from Baghdad where we hold the line for democracy in Iraq. Happy Easter to you kimberlina, french hornest extraordinaire