2.04.2006

goals

it is now 1:03 pm. goals for the day (after waking up at 12:30):
  • shower - done
  • finish laundry - almost done
  • clean kitchen - done (and made coffee!)
  • make pillow for couch (if the material is dry at such time)
  • scan in more slides
    • update: cannot find slides, must resort to finish cleaning craft room
ok. i've got till 5.

go!

but first, a tag. :)

five things
i was tagged by sleep goblin.

remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. then add your blog to the bottom slot.

1) corndog
2) Marginal Utility
3) Just Thoughts
4) Adventures in Kicking People
5) gimchi

Next, select five people to tag.

1) {star}
2) madge
3) bethie
4) fritz
5) mister yak

what were you doing 10 years ago?
oh good god. 10 years ago? let me think. 2006-10=1996. 1996 = high school... junior year. lots of IB classes, studying my butt off, MUDDing to all hours of the morning, skipping school with classmates, pining for robin chan, being a band nerd, helping parents with their restaurant.

what were you doing 1 year ago?
one year ago... temping in healthcare. got hired on by current company. the promise of healthcare benefits oh-so-enticing! dating anthony, eating sushi... dude, i just realized one could easily check my archives!

five snacks you enjoy:
1. salad with vinegar-based dressing
2. gelato
3. sushi
4. ritter chocolate
5. wine

five songs you know all the words to:
1. "maxwell's silver hammer" - beatles
2. "build me up" - the foundations
3. "anne arbor" - the get up kids
4. "the origin of love" - hedwig and the angry inch
5. "el paso" - marty robbins

five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. pay off debt for me, anthony and family
2. travel, travel, travel
3. learn how to invest
4. buy a cute bungalow house/villa in tuscany
5. get more massages give more to charity

five bad habits:
1. procrastination
2. being afraid
3. picking at my dry lips
4. cleaning as i go (cooking, crafting, living)
5. not finishing projects

five things you enjoy doing:
1. art - photography, crafting, painting, drawing, etc..
2. picnics (maybe tomorrow!)
3. eating
4. reading
5. anthony ;>

five things you would never wear again:
1. 3 inch heels that numb my toe-nerves
2. thongs (hear-hear, sleep gobin!)
3. push-up bras
4. itchy clothing
5. socks rolled tube-style

five favorite toys:
1. ipod
2. computer
3. sewing machine
4. knitting needles
5. nintendo dual screen




it is now 1:37 pm. shower!

7 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

I got up about the same time you did!

I have a plan to make a removable work table that I can put over the bed in the guest/computer room. I've been here about 7 months and have yet to have anyone stay over, so I'm sure I'd rarely have to clean it. The problem is, of course, now carrying out said plan.

Oh but if I do! I'd have a craft room too!

Willie Baronet said...

Picking at dry lips? No more push up bras? Or high heels? Is the sky falling down??

kimberlina said...

sleep - craft rooms are wonderful! assuming one uses it, of course. that's one of my goals - to just use it more!

rrramone - yea, i'm totally sexy like that. dry lips and all! push-up bras and high heels are totally masochistic.

Bee said...

Well, I already loved you so, as always, I am ahead of the pack.

Will work on that taginess after tonights superbowl "festivities". Actually I got roped into going.

And I saw 'roped into' because I just saw Brokeback Mountain.

Sha-zam.

Bee said...

Oh! The Origin of Love! Only one of the greatest songs EVER! The very end of that song always makes me cry!

Anna May Won't said...

kimberlina, this is so weird but i actually started this meme chain (the actual meme i appropriated from zydechofish).

check it.

Michaela said...

I've seen you all over the place lately (blogwise) and decided it was time for me to stop by and say hello...Hello!