5.15.2006

aaaiiiieeeee!!

so.

hey there.



can you believe that it's almost june?

no, really. it's almost june.




the passage of time is fast and frightening.


i think i'm going to have a glass of wine. or two.

i haven't posted much, mainly because i've really been spending a lot of time... umm... napping. and um... getting used to my contacts. seriously, these things are whack! mostly it's that my eyes feel super dry - often and easily.

my online graduate library class started today and this morning was spent in a flurry of nerves. the website overwhelmed me a little. but i just did the week's assignments and i'm feeling pretty darn proud of myself. a couple-of-glasses-of-wine-proud.

i'm also a little stressed. i leave on wednesday night to visit my bestest friend michie, who i never get to talk to, ever. we're bad phone people. but we're good in that we still love each other lots. and i'm doing my laundry now and haven't even begun thinking about packing.

ok... that's a lie. i started a list. but that's all! honest!

and my dad is unfortunately back in the hospital. he keeps getting weird high blood pressure at odd times. they're watching him for 24 hours to make sure he's ok and to hopefully figure out what's up.

ah, wine. sweet nectar of the gods. bring me relief whilst i look and contemplate my messy, messy room.

7 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

I hope your dad gets better fast. :-) And you are Asian, but you yell (aaaiiiieeeee!!) like you are Cajun. Which makes you Casian, I suppose.

Tits McGee said...

Best wishes to your dad, Kimberlina.

Have another glass of wine for me.

fb said...

I used to get dry eyes with contacts you'll just have to blink all the time!

Get well soon Gimchi Father.

Talk lots with bestest friend.

Have fun.

Sleep Goblin said...

No Rrramone! It makes her my internet anime girlfriend. Geez, get it right!

madge said...

Wait a minute...classes started?

;)

Good luck and good wine; you're going to need both (well, just the latter, mostly as you'll soon see, I'm sure).

I am thinking of your dad; several good thoughts are floating his way as you read this.

kimberlina said...

rrramone - cajuns yell like that? very nice.

tits - thanks, i did. ;)

fb - i use eye drops like they're going out of style. i should get glasses that spritz my eyeballs when they're dry.

sleep - *LAUGH* awesome! ^_^

madge - man, you sure know how to inspire confidence! ;) i'm excited by the prospect of even more wine! woohoo!

Willie Baronet said...

There is a certain rythym to the cajun yell. :-)