6.29.2006

i just want perfection, damnit!

ok, i realize i'm not so good at this re-touching photos thing. i fiddle and fiddle and can't get them to look *just* the way i want. my film scanner makes my b&w photos look... a little wonky. and i can't figure it out!!

maybe i'll ask my photo guy how he gets the prints to look so good.... *sigh*

or maybe i just need to use a simple program instead of photoshop cs. hmmm...

on with the show!

photos from waay back yonder when we went to albuquerque:

anthony, looking pensive (oops, no cropping).
albuquerque0010

damn, he's so adorable! chomp!
albuquerque0011

aquarium... somewhere...?
albuquerque0006

flowers near one of the museums. in fact, this is the same tree.
albuquerque0004

the old hooker motel near ramon & alexis' house.
albuquerque0019

inside the museum of natural history
albuquerque0014

ramon, in his true form.
albuquerque0013

7 comments:

Eric said...

I don't know all that much about photography, but your shots look pretty nice to me. ^_^

Sleep Goblin said...

Hey cutie. I was just looking at your friend's journal shop. This is the kind of thing I want instead of a guestbook at my wedding. What would I do with a big, ugly white book after that? Do you think she would make a custom one for me that's fall related? Like, leaves or pumpkins or something?

Your patron friend,
Also internet girlfriend,
SG

fb said...

Did you have a Might Morphin power Rangers moment at the end when Ramon appeared in his true form!

It's a great pic!

madge said...

me likey lots. and lots. and lots. and lots.

Willie Baronet said...

I think these are splendid, and that you have a very good eye. So there.

Bee said...

Lovely Photoa! The Mantis Head makes me think of the "Praying Mantis Lady" episode of Buffy. Give us a kiss, Xander!

Aren't boys who wear glasses the best, ever?!?u

Tits McGee said...

You fucking rock.

That Ramon/Mantis picture especially delights me.