6.28.2006

reflections on birmingham

2 hours and 18 photos later...........

i still desire a digital camera. there has GOT to be a better way than uploading and removing dust specks like a freak. as anthony would say, a "'wizard' moment."

i am renewed in an interest in taking photographs, but i really abhor the process at present.

here are some of the best:

leaving on a jet plane

birmingham0006
stryder

birmingham0007
sophie

birmingham0013
sophie's rather easily scared

birmingham0009
from the children's room at michie's church

birmingham0014
me & mich (my hair was so short!)

michie & her boy, scott
birmingham0015
the attack

birmingham0017
the apology

birmingham0018
the adorable couple

6 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

As in Alabama??

Awesome photos! :-)

Christopher D. Bate said...

If it was West Midlands, UK (Work has blocked the pics) we should have met up!

Anonymous said...

Kimberlina,

Those pictures are absolutely amazing! I can hardly believe you took them of my kitties (and me & Scott). Thank-you so much! You are truly an artist! (that's artist with a long "i") Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

Michie

fb said...

Cool Cats...

FRITZ said...

stryder looks like delilah.

your friends all look like neat people.

i hope i am your friend, too!

madge said...

I love the cats. Oh my! And all of your photos. I do especially love the airplane wing, too.

Removing dust from negatives is very frustrating...I have only bothered with it a few times. Steve actually likes doing it...freak!