5.27.2009

meet & greet

to_sort03

anthony's parents recently got a new puppy! her name is missy and she's incredibly cute and fast. this picture belies her size - she's about 7 lbs and smaller then our cats. every time i saw her, i couldn't stop the girly exclamations from pouring out of my mouth, it was utterly reflex.

to_sort02

look at those bat ears! and the whiskers! her tail is longer than usual and kinked, like a pig's. i'll have to see if i can get a non-obscene picture.

anyone have a 4 day work week? don't they feel longer somehow? mentally, i know the weekend will soon be here, but it still feels like tomorrow should be friday.

i'm excited to:
- rework my website
- potentially look into a photography business
- (you know, to add to my totally rockin' and highly lucrative crafts/arts business)
- try out my old lens on my new camera
- bring my camera to work in my new camera bag (count 'em, three)
- find new music to listen to! (suggestions?)

No comments: